Complaint Review: Sand and street. Performance

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Dfincher — Prescott valley Arizona
Sand and street. Performance
9467 e valley rd Prescott valley, Arizona USA

Sand and street. Performance Ssp wiring Theft lying cheating highway robbery Prescott valley Arizona

I have two instances, first I have a 1999 camaro, I brought it to Steve hiltner at ssp wiring to have a new performance cam and lifter set installed.  At first it all seemed fine, then the motor broke a connecting rod and wile I was taking it apart to be replaced I noticed the motor in the car was not the 1999 ls1 the car had when I dropped it off. It was a 1998 motor from another car obviously with nore miles. He swears up and down that's the motor it had when he got the car. Next instance I was building a motor to replace the ls1 that one that blew up, I was only buying parts from him and doing the work myself. I purchased a forged stroker crank and rods and all the other misc. parts needed to build, I had the parts in my hands and he said he needed them back so he could send them to the machine shop to be balanced, a very common thing to be done, I stop in multiple days a week, and I have for 2 months now. Every time he either will not talk to me or he makes an excuse. I drove by his shop today after work and he's gone all his stuff is gone. Looks like he closed up shop and left I talked to a few of his now ex-employees and they haven't been paid for the work they have done and Steve took their tools along with him. He's a crook and nobody to be trusted  he will steal your money and if you do receive any parts they would most likely be sub par.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sand-and-street-Performance/Prescott-valley-Arizona-86314/Sand-and-street-Performance-Ssp-wiring-Theft-lying-cheating-highway-robbery-Prescott-val-1133590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sand and street. Performance