Complaint Review: sandford finance center

464 Broad Street #206 Central Falls, Rhode Island United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-750-8647
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

sandford finance center Sanford finance center Michael dickson, Brett Silver, and company Scam took my money and want more Central Falls, Rhode Island

*Consumer Comment: Scammed

I applied for loans and they called me and agreed.to 25k dollars business/ personal loan After being contacted by Michael Dickson he told me I would need to come up 3months of payments which comes to $929.00 after some negotiating he verbally agrees to 500 then 12,500 would be deposited in my account paid that via green dot money pak. Told me at 2:30 pm Jan. 18, 2013 that the money would be in my account around 7:30pm Jan 18, 2013 and that on Monday Jan. 21, 2013 that I needed to pay the remaing $429.00 and the rest of the loan would be funded

The money never came and 30 min ago Jan. 19, 2013 I called them and spoke to Brian, who informed me that I had to inside my load for 1k dollars after I was told I did not have to when I asked before signing everything and faxing it back yesterday. I explained to Brian that wasn't right or what Michael had told me or agreed to. I was informed he.didn't care as they are on commission and that if I don't pay The money that my loan which I haven't received will go into collections and that I will have to pay back the whole 25k dollars even though I will Not have received it. I told Brian I would be talkin to an attorney and he hung up on me the first time.Then I called back and asked was he goin to hang up on me and he said he didn't. Someone please help me in the right direction of what to so now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sandford-finance-center/Central-Falls-Rhode-Island-02863/sandford-finance-center-Sanford-finance-center-Michael-dickson-Brett-Silver-and-company-999685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sandford finance center

Scammed

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

The entire loan offer is a scam. The red flag is asking you for money up front. The next red flag is the request that the up front money is to be loaded onto a Green Dot card. Anytime a lender asks for up front fees, its a scam. And to require payment by a non-traceable method such as Green Dot cards or Western Union just shows that the entire deal is a scam. There is no loan. You also have exposure here for ID theft since you sent over your personal information too. Report it to the police, but I doubt you will see any refund of your money.