Complaint Review: Sandra Elizabeth Ardon Rosas

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Sandra Elizabeth Ardon Rosas SCAM AND FRAUD ALERT!!! Los Angeles California

Sandra Rosas and Javier Rosas asked for my help  to to accompany them to the Department of Water and Power. Javier Rosas, husband of Sandra Rosas asked me to to give my name in order for them to get the service since Sandra could do it herself because she knew she still owed bills that she did not payed at her previous residence which is the current residence I live. Unfortunately she did not pay the electric bills on time and now I'm am responsible for the amount of $401.70 worth of unpaid bills.

I never did Sandra Rosas any wrong. At the contrary I help them when they had no home to stay in the nights because they were still waiting to move in to their new apartment where the failed to pay the electric bills that is on my name. They have three daughters and they used their daughters so people can have compasion and give them money. They have scammed many people and owe money to people I know. [continued below]....

..... They have lied to the social workers who come in to see them and end up giving them money to pay the rent or utility bills and never use the money for that.

They are thieves and scammers using compassion to fool with peoples emotions. That's how they fooled me and all I want is for everyone to know who this people are. They used to be my neighbors and now they are probably  fooling more people and acting as victims. I understand since the utility bill is under my name I am fully responsible for paying it but I hope in the future to be more careful not to ever again let people make fake stories of how needy they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandra-Elizabeth-Ardon-Rosas/Los-Angeles-California-90042/Sandra-Elizabeth-Ardon-Rosas-SCAM-AND-FRAUD-ALERT-Los-Angeles-California-1112428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandra Elizabeth Ardon Rosas