Complaint Review: Sandra Miller

• Reported By: M Mabron — Charlotte North Carolina
Sandra Miller
700 Stockfarm Road Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania USA

Sandra Miller Investment Fraud Lake Ariel Pennsylvania

I saw Ms. Millers ad on Backpage.com. I decided to invest $25, the lowest level. she sent me a signed contract detailing here services. Time past, did not see a dime. I contacted her, she claimed the check got lost in the mail. I gave her a pass, re-invested the profits into the $50 level, she sent me a new signed contract. Time passed, no check. I contacted her again, same excuse. I gave her one more chance, I re-invested at the $100 level. Time past, same BS excuse, this time she claimed me made a mistake and blow her investment account. She claims now she is going to pay me in installments. FRAUD !!!!! HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER SINCE !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandra-Miller/Lake-Ariel-Pennsylvania-18436/Sandra-Miller-Investment-Fraud-Lake-Ariel-Pennsylvania-1140090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandra Miller