Complaint Review: sandy stone with facebook lottery

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: keith bladecki — warren Michigan
sandy stone with facebook lottery
internet, Michigan United States of America

sandy stone with facebook lottery lottery rip off internet, Michigan

I was contrasted via facebook by a sandy stone. She informed me that I had won the face book lottery and to claim it I would have to give her 170 and she would send 500,000 in the mail, direct deposit, or atm. I informed her I would contact my attorney she gave me her number, its on my messenger that is where we have our conversations. I have it if you need it,i think you will, someone I will give it to you.

Keith Warren Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sandy-stone-with-facebook-lottery/internet-Michigan-/sandy-stone-with-facebook-lottery-lottery-rip-off-internet-Michigan-1039016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sandy stone with facebook lottery