Complaint Review: Sanford Brown College

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Silvercherry M — St. Louis Missouri
Sanford Brown College
75 Village Square Hazelwood, Missouri USA

Sanford Brown College says I owe $2,414 aside from student loans. Cannot receive further financial until paid, however I'm unemployed Hazelwood Missouri

First of all, the school has moved to St. Peters. When I called to speak with the head of financial aid, he wasn't in the office and never called back. I had intended to pay the $2,414 and some change the collection agency said I owed. I went to register for another college and I, of course, need financial aid. The federal government will not honor my need because of Sanford Brown. SB will not release my transcripts because of a fee that they came up with that I can't pay. Trying to find work has become impossible. Unemployment has run out. My last date of employment was December 20, 2012 and no this was not in my area of study from SBC. The fees mentioned are aside from some astronomical student loans. Let me say that I am unemployed with zero income. (Of course intent to pay was from an outside source.) It seems that the new St. Peters location has no records of the Hazelwood location's past students. [continued below]....

..... This institution is so unorganized it's deeply disturbing. I have opted to remove this mistake from my resume all together. It looks better to only have required education, experience, and unfinished college on my resume than to add that I've graduated from this place. Truly awful. Biggest mistake of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-College-/Hazelwood-Missouri-63042/Sanford-Brown-College-says-I-owe-2414-aside-from-student-loans-Cannot-receive-further-1073458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown College