Complaint Review: sanford brown college - hazelwood

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: tish — st. louis Missouri United States of America
sanford brown college - hazelwood
75 village square hazelwood, Missouri United States of America

sanford brown college-hazelwood ripped me off good while I am trying to do something positive hazelwood, Missouri

This school should be ashamed. I see students that have not been to class in months still getting money and not being dropped from the school. I have been a student since August of last year. I filed a leave of absence at the end of November cause I had a baby. I came to the school and gave my department chair all my documentation. Tell me why when I came back in January they could not find my paperwork and nobody could tell me anything. They put me in withdrawal status instead of leave of absence and took my money that was disbursed to me. No one can tell me what happened or why and I still have not gotten any answers. I am almost done with my program and have gotten only a few pennies instead of what I am supposed to get. I am here but I am not learning like I know I should be. The students are doin whatever and so is the staff. I need help to get my money back from this school. Students get attendance and they are not here. The school is still getting money for students not here. There are alot of things going on here that should not be going on. If no one can help me can I get some advice on what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sanford-brown-college-hazelwood/hazelwood-Missouri-63042/sanford-brown-college-hazelwood-ripped-me-off-good-while-I-am-trying-to-do-something-posi-910525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sanford brown college - hazelwood