Complaint Review: sanford brown college

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: sickandtired — collinsville Illinois USA
sanford brown college
1101 eastport plaza dr. collinsville, Illinois United States of America

sanford brown college What a rip off!!!! Sanford brown College is a joke collinsville, Illinois

Sanford Brown College promised me "Life-Time" job placement and told me that "Most" of my credits will transfer to other colleges. Well I graduated in 2006 and I still have not found a job in my field. I graduated with a Business Administrations " Diploma", not a degree. I was charged $13,000 for a piece of paper that nobody honors. I don' t know how they are still in business!! After I graduated I wanted to further my education. I wanted to get my assosiates in business, thinking I would only have to go to school for a couple more credits to find out NONE of my credits can transfer anywhere. I was so mad. The college I was applying to said,yeah we hear people from sanford brown college come in here all the time get upset because they were lied to. If anyone has a lawyer trying to get their money back from these CROOKS, please get a hold of me. I am just a normal person stuggeling to find some kind of peace in all this mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sanford-brown-college/collinsville-Illinois-62234/sanford-brown-college-What-a-rip-off-Sanford-brown-College-is-a-joke-collinsville-Il-712279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sanford brown college