uniform

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: red2189 — herculaneum Missouri United States of America
sanford brown college

sanford brown college Disrespectful and lazy company Internet

I went to sanford brown for radiology in september of 2008. While attending there i could never get the help needed from teachers on my subjects. They always seemed to favor particular students. I attened all my clinicals and aftwards we were required to turn the sheets in that was for our time put in and for what we did while at the site. Helen the teacher who took these managed to loose all of mine and ontop of that it was mg last day. I luckly made copies. This is also the teacher who while in class talks about her boobs and rich husband and doesnt teach. After that i turned in my application for my certification test about three months later it was sent back not in my hand writing saying i forgot to sign it. I never got any info on my graduation or were it was till four months after it was done. Now that im in a different school they refuse to release my transcript because i owe money which i refuse to pay because they never helped me get a job and they didnt prepare me at all for the certification test. That whole time those teachers were only worried about thei selfs and the drama in class. They dont even have a proper councilor on a different topic i had a friend killed in a car accident and found her so i have ptst syndrome they asked me to speak to her since i was in school during that time she actually looked at me and said your on your own i dont know how to help u ive never been in that situation. Then in class during that time i had the teacher tell me to get over it everyone dies. These peopleare so disrespectful they really should be shut down for how they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sanford-brown-college/internet/sanford-brown-college-Disrespectful-and-lazy-company-Internet-927399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sanford brown college