Complaint Review: Sanford brown institute

Sanford brown institute
120 E 16th St, New York, NY 10003 New York , New York USA

Sanford brown institute Rip off New York New York

total rip off!!!

I attended Sanford brown in 2010, the only reason why I did find a job before was because I worked hard looking for it, the school promises student the help they need to find jobs, also for the loan I owe a large amount of money, and I was told to start paying a few month after graduating, I'm also having trouble finding a job now. I don't know if it's because their looking at my resume and seeing this terrible school listed. When ever I needed help with anything around the school there was never someone available. Everyone always seem to have a additude over at the financial aid office and were never organizide. Teachers always seem to lose my work or always misplace it.

I was told that the school was accredited and that I shouldnt have a problem when continuing in a different school. It was a total lie, I'm attending Bronx community college. They don't accept any of my credit which sanford brown said it ran by credits which was another lie and now I am forced to start from the begging, sandford brown was a waste of money,time, and energy. So disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-brown-institute-/New-York-New-York-10003/Sanford-brown-institute-Rip-off-New-York-New-York-1089723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford brown institute