Complaint Review: sanford brown institute islin nj

• Submitted: Sat, January 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Aberdeen New Jersey United States of America
sanford brown institute islin nj
675 us rt 1Islelin nj 08830 Internet, New Jersey United States of America

sanford brown institute islin new jersey This school is a scam they told me I would be making 20,00 to 30.00 dollars an hour to find out job offers7.50 to 13.00 now I am in debt. If someone out feels the same way please contact me. laurals Internet, New Jersey

I am looking for people who are just as angry as I am. This school is a scam they tell you misinformaton about courses and salaries. We need to do somehting about this as we are all in debt now and probably we never get a job making more then 12.00 an hour as this cost us $14,000.00. Please someone contact me if you feel the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sanford-brown-institute-islin-nj/Internet-New-Jersey-08830/sanford-brown-institute-islin-new-jersey-This-school-is-a-scam-they-told-me-I-would-be-ma-685486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sanford brown institute islin nj