Complaint Review: Sanford Brown Institute

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Rebecca — Highland park New Jersey United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute
614 route 1 Iselin, New Jersey United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute Racist ignorant ghetto staff. Worst experience of my life. Iselin, New Jersey

Sanford brown has honestly been the worst experience of my life. The first couple weeks went by great! Everything was going smoothly and my teachers we fantastic! No head-aches no drama no extra, you went to school and you actually enjoyed it!

Than it all begins to fall apart. First you get ghetto ignorant Felicia, who only likes you if you are black and will do anything to make your school experience a nightmare. I have had other staff members tell me how horrible she is, and how they have experienced it but the school will do nothing about it. She walks around with a stank attitude all of the time, and does whatever she feels.

I am a straight A student, with two B's out of 18 classes.....now I have had Felicia in the past and had very big problems with he. Big enough to get the president involved. I watched her take out her paycheck, wave it in another classmates face (being only 17 and fighting for the right to an education) and say " the more you complain, the more I make so thank you. Maybe one day you'll get paid like me!" That's just one incident....new day, new problem is the motto for Felicia.

After all my complaining I think she just passed me to get rid of me. But than I have her again for EKG, and this time I keep to myself get my work done hand it in and get out. Now all of a sudden I go from all A's to getting a F in her class. Mind you I even handed in EXTRA CREDIT work that she was taking because she last minute decided it was mandatory.

I know that my work was done, everything, so I went to the registrar staff who than sent me to e director of education, who than sent me to the director of the Medical Assistants, Colleen. Don't get me started on how incompetent that woman is. After all the bouncing around, I got colleens Nasty attitude and knew nothing would be done. Well 3 weeks into the next mod, after daily check ins, nothing is still done.....even though NOT ONE person is surprised.

My grade was never looked over, never question, never even thought about. I wasn't asking these people to change my grade, I just want to be sat down and shown why my grade is an F and what work was not done. I now have to stay in school another mod and get pushed back on my externship all because everyone is too LAZY AND IGNORANT to give you a second of their time.

There are very good teachers there though, such as Dr. Patel, Althea,Kim, and most of the office staff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute/Iselin-New-Jersey-/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Racist-ignorant-ghetto-staff-Worst-experience-of-my-life-Iseli-1013081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute