Complaint Review: Sanford-Brown Institute

• Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rena — Duluth Georgia United States of America
Sanford-Brown Institute
Hillsborough Ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Sanford-Brown Institute I transfered from the Tampa Campus to the Atlanta campus now Tampa wants me to pay them 2,668+ for my credits Tampa, Florida

I attended the Sanford-Brown campus in Tampa,FL, from Feb.2010 thru Sept.2010. I was told that I could transfer as long as it was going to be to the same school. INow I am enrolled in Sanford-Brown Atlanta, the Tampa campus is saying that I owe them $2,668+ because they had to send money back. I am currently enrolled at the Atlanta campus and they are saying that in order to get credit grades, I will either pay have to the Tampa campus off or get another student loan and take these classses over again. Next month in Feb. it will be a year that I have been in this school going nowhere. They want me to take out another loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute/Tampa-Florida-/Sanford-Brown-Institute-I-transfered-from-the-Tampa-Campus-to-the-Atlanta-campus-now-Tamp-826727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford-Brown Institute