necessity

• Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Stephanie — New Rochelle New York United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute
333 Westchester Avenue White Plains, New York United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute Everyone there that lied to us. They Lie and Scheme to Get Your Money and When the Know they Got You Right Where They Want You They Flake On You!!! White Plains New York

Hi my cousin and I both went to Sanford Brown in White Plains. She works has a Medical Assistant getting paid basically nothing and I never got a job as a Medical Assistant. Because of this program I lost interest in a dream of nursing that I had since I was young like four or five years old. Both me and my cousin would love to be apart of class action suit. They told us straight lies and now we are stuck paying these outrageous loans. Can someone please help us or point us in the right direction?

-Stephanie

Email-(((Redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute/White-Plains-New-York-/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Everyone-there-that-lied-to-us-They-Lie-and-Scheme-to-Get-Your-Mo-683573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute