Complaint Review: Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Georgetown Texas United States of America
Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services
2851 Junction Ave. San Jose, California United States of America

Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services Lori Laplante/Emberland vs Mark Bardo DCSS incompitence and Unbelievable Judment. They Have taken a Good Man Down. San Jose, California

*Author of original report: LaPlante/Emberland vs Bardo

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: And Everyone In Jail Is Innocent Too...

Warning to all fathers out there supporting their children through Santa Clara, California Child Support Servises. Save all your records for any payments made through them and spouse.

They have lost ALL my wage attachment payments from All my employers in the last 21 years. Now they are claiming, ordering me to pay $137,390.55 in back arrears and interest. I have proven to them by sending in all the pay statements I have and other personal checks maid to Lori, mother of child, that my child support is paid in full and then some.

Lori has lied to the Courts/Judges, DCSS and the State of California saying I have not paid all my support. The case is still pending as I will appeal this judgement. I'm still currently paying support through wage attachment.

Meanwhile I've paid my attorney over $15,000.00 and nothing has come of it. I have proven my innocence and now am ordered to pay the support again because Santa Clara Child Support Services has LOST my records. There is a lot more to this report about corruption of the people handling these services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Clara-Department-of-Child-Support-Services/San-Jose-California-95134/Santa-Clara-Department-of-Child-Support-Services-Lori-LaplanteEmberland-vs-Mark-Bardo-DCS-953233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Clara Department of Child Support Services

LaPlante/Emberland vs Bardo

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

LaPlante/Bardo

Only one person could have wrote this rebuttle, Lori. First of all I didn't abandon my child. She was taken away from me by You. No Man should ever have to go through what I have with you to see his own child. I supported you and your Two other sons from other men before Ashley was born. I pulled your second son, Kyle, from his Adopted parents you gave to at birth. You have put me in Jail for seeing my daughter on a visitation day.

I bought you a new car, gave you credit cards to build up credit and off of welfare. You are nothing but a blood sucking ego tistic b**** that uses the system so others will support you. Your oldest boys didn't even want to live with you. Kevin ran away from home to be with his dad. Kyle hated it at home and got out as fast as he could. I moved from California to start a better life with a good women and start my own family. Oh, and be as far away from you as I can.

I tried many of times to have Ashley move to Texas with me or just visit the summer. You home schooled Ashley for religoius reasons and she needed specail needs classes. Shame on You Lori. Four Children from Four different men. You're currently devorsed from the last husband and the forth child and getting support. You use the system to support you. You used it on me and you won. You lie to the courts and you won.......Carma will step all over you life.....Good luck with that.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

And Everyone In Jail Is Innocent Too...

AUTHOR: HFJK - ()

This is coming from a man who left his special needs child at age 5 to be raised solely by the mom who endured the physical and emotional task of raising a child with special needs.  There were many years of zero support at zero time share since this father left the state because a girl friend.  No amount of child support can fix the damage done by abandoning a child.  An upright citizen/father would feel bad about his actions and be glad to support his child.  The facts are the facts, no support paid and interest on top of that and wala, you have a large bill.  Paying support is the easy part, raising the special needs child is the hard part, shame on you....