Complaint Review: santander consumer usa

• Reported By: dfisher — akron Ohio
santander consumer usa
8585 n stemmons fwy ste 1100 Fort Worth , Texas USA

santander consumer usa drive financial trade-in Fort Worth Texas

i got a car loan from santanderconsumerusa i was at the end of my payoff, i only had the car for 3 years and the engine and transmission went out Fred Martin auto dealers  said they would payoff santanderconsumerusa and i could finance a car with them through another auto lender Fred Martin gave me a few hundred for my car and took my car as a trade in.

Fred Martin did actually what they said and paid off santanderconsumerusa and Fred Martin hauled my car onto their lot than santanderconsumerusa was paid-off and Fred Martin consumed the title to the car in which santanderconsumerusa listed on my account that the trade-in car was paid-off and my balance was zero, in which i printed that inquiry showing Fred Martin had the title to the car and my account was paid-off afterwards santanderconsumerusa cashed the payoff check from Fred Martin, santanderconsumerusa listed my auto loan that i no longer have with them because Fred Martin consumed the title they put the trade-in car on my credit report as a repossession, in which is a flat out lie, this car was a trade-in not a repossession, me and Fred Martin have paperwork proof and receipts that santander was paid-off in full and that my car was never ever repossessed, you can not trade in a car that was repossessed i tried calling santander no resolution got hung up and transferred around they have also closed my website account i registered with them and completely wiped out all my information they ever had for me in their system as if they never gave me a car loan with santanderconsumerusa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/santander-consumer-usa-/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161/santander-consumer-usa-drive-financial-trade-in-Fort-Worth-Texas-1128873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on santander consumer usa