Complaint Review: santander consumer

• Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: david — kissimmee Florida USA
santander consumer
http;//www.santanderconsumerusa.com Internet, Texas United States of America

santander consumer drive financial services extended warrant on account number 09025861 want copy cancelled paid to them 630.00 attn: pedra albert Internet, Texas

david kissimmee  i had loan transfered to  soverign bank loan#7957465565 had extended warranty put on loan & cancelled next day soverign said they received extended warranty check from gmac called gmac & spoke to mike conolly on october 16 2009 he told me their was never a warranty placed on 2007 hhr 3gnda33p77s618211, soverign keep the extended payment on the oringinal sales contract and never reduced off purchase order they told me they did take it off my payment amount, and i asked for copy of gmac check they would not send me copy because it was never was  sent to them. then they merged with santander consumer p.o. box 660633 dallas, texas 75266-0633 also previously know as drive financial services. I just paid off car and spoke pedra albert on 7-28-09 she told me that gmac extended loan warranty was taken off my purchased order at coggins chevy i lost oringinal purchase order was in the process of moveing. So i had the coggins chevy people send me the purchase order they charged me the same amount with intrest as if i still had the extended warranty on auto. I want all the interest i made on all my payments imade to these banks and my extended warranty they keep on the sale contract. I have all paperwork to prove i am correct seena attorney & spoke to my personell banker at riverside bank and they both agreed with me. my account# at santander consumer is 09025861. fraud & payback is hell crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/santander-consumer/Internet-Texas-75266-0633/santander-consumer-drive-financial-services-extended-warrant-on-account-number-09025861-wa-510831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on santander consumer