Complaint Review: santikos bijous movie theater

• Submitted: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Phone: 2107344552
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

santikos bijous movie theater NOT (FAMILY) FRIENDLY San Antonio Texas

We were in from out of town, and wanted to see a movie that was in limited theaters. This theater was one of two showing it. Both theaters are owned by the same company.

After driving an hour to reach the theater, we found ourselves in a dingy, small, run down theater. I was greeted by a sloppy, rumpled, rude attendant. He proceeded to tell me, that my teenage daughter and granddaughter could not see the movie. This was because they cater to a sophisticated audience and have age restrictions. Given the atmosphere he should look at the definition of sophisticated.

I ask him where the age restrictions have been posted online. In a very snarky voice, he told me they were on their desk top website. They are not available on their mobile sites, or any of our third party advertisers.

I own a business and cannot imagine, if I fail to post all restrictions, on our mobile site or third party sites.

This Theater gave me great doubts due to dirtyness and dingy atmosphere; add rude customer service, and restrictions not at other movie theaters, and it gets a complete: no not worth it.

One might think given the atmosphere that the pricing would be reasonable, it was as high as any new upscale theater. This movie is this a movie I could see at Studio movie grill no problem.

It is my opinion, that if a theater is going to bring in a movie that is limited, and have restrictions regarding seeing it over and above the norm, they should definitely have these posted, with their listings.

There was nothing that would make me want to grab another adult and go back to see the movie; in fact it's well worth the drive to go back to Dallas and see it there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/santikos-bijous-movie-theater/San-Antonio-Texas-78201/santikos-bijous-movie-theater-NOT-FAMILY-FRIENDLY-San-Antonio-Texas-1103268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on santikos bijous movie theater