Complaint Review: saphire e-cigarette

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — norwood Ohio
saphire e-cigarette
Internet USA

sapphire e-cigarette want to cancel, but cant get ahold of them. Have no address. They keep sending these filters and taking 65.00 from my account. I just wanted the trial. Tried to cancel but cant. How do I stop them. I dont have the money for this. I still have the 3 PACKS of Filters. Around 200.90 worth. Anyone tell me what I can do to stop them. HELP ME PLEASE. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: how I stopped sapphire monthly refills

This company Sapphire e-cigarettes wont stop taking money out of my account. I didnt authorize these withdraws. only for the trial of 4.99. Now for 3 months they keep sending me these stupid filters that dont work. They take $65.00 out of my account every month.  Thats close to 200.00. A car payment for me. I cant close my account because I have auto withdrawl with car payment Insurance and direct deposit. Anyone have any ideas how to stop this rip off company? I didnt spend that much in cigaretts every month.  Please help me. Please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saphire-e-cigarette/internet/sapphire-e-cigarette-want-to-cancel-but-cant-get-ahold-of-them-Have-no-address-They-ke-1057662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saphire e-cigarette

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how I stopped sapphire monthly refills

AUTHOR: sawzan - ()

I also ordered the sample of Saphire ecig. sample. I was able to cancel the membership by going back to the email add  I had ordered from through the  terms link  located at the bottom of the page. If your "add link"has been replaced with a new add for another brand (as mine has)-it should be able to be canceled by going directly to the saphire home page.  www.buysaphire.com  I now only get orders as I make them.   ( I had not tried calling the company's phone number.) Hope this helps.