Complaint Review: Saphire E-cigarettes

• Reported By: John73 — Pocatello Idaho
Saphire E-cigarettes
48 N. Rainbow Blvd Suite 4371 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Saphire E-cigarettes E-Cigarette rip-off Las Vegas, Nevada

I also have purchased the product, the purchase page has also stated that I would receive 10 tips upon delivery, I only received 5. I called them stating that they did not fulfill their end of the purchase agreement, they never sent my tips but commenced in charging me $99.67. I saw the transaction and called my bank to have them stop payment because it was not authorized. I called the company to resolve this matter, they proceeded to tell me that if I wanted my full refund I would need to send them the product that I have purchased. This tells me that they will possibly resell the product to another individual. I am close to the 30 day mark where I will probably not get my refund since they have my money tied up and I am unable to send them their product back. So far this company has broken laws. False advertising, and there has to be a law against selling the product if it is used. I am hoping this gets resolved soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saphire-E-cigarettes/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Saphire-E-cigarettes-E-Cigarette-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1046819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saphire E-cigarettes