Complaint Review: sapphire ecigs

sapphire ecigs
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

sapphire ecigs Omaha Nebraska Unauthorized charge Omaha, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Saphire ripoff

I purchased a sample starter package from Saphire ECIGS  for $3.95, a month later I was charged $99.67, I visited their website to try to resolve this issue, and of course there is no contact phone number for the company, I have emailed them today and am hoping for the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sapphire-ecigs/Omaha-Nebraska-/sapphire-ecigs-Omaha-Nebraska-Unauthorized-charge-Omaha-Nebraska-1015002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sapphire ecigs

Saphire ripoff

AUTHOR: John73 - ()

I also have purchased the product, the purchase page has also stated that I would receive 10 tips upon delivery, I only received 5. I called them stating that they did not fulfill their end of the purchase agreement, they never sent my tips but commenced in charging me $99.67. I saw the transaction and called my bank to have them stop payment because it was not authorized. I called the company to resolve this matter, they proceeded to tell me that if I wanted my full refund I would need to send them the product that I have purchased. This tells me that they will possibly resell the product to another individual. I am close to the 30 day mark where I will probably not get my refund since they have my money tied up and I am unable to send them their product back. So far this company has broken laws. False advertising, and there has to be a law against selling the product if it is used. I am hoping this gets resolved soon.