Complaint Review: sapphire photography roy parks

• Submitted: Thu, November 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 24, 2011

• Reported By: Kristy S — Novi Michigan United States of America
sapphire photography roy parks
PO Box 674 Milford, Michigan United States of America

sapphire photography roy parks sapphire films never paid our court judgment Milford, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Resolve It the Right Way - Stop Attacking

*Consumer Suggestion: Roy Parks Flight Risk Fails to Pay

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Judgment Paid-In-Full + other costs at wedding

My husband and I purchased a wedding photography package in 2007 and took Mr Parks to 52-1 district court and won judgment for breach of contract. He was overbooked and sent another photographer to my wedding but at the time of booking we thought it would be Roy. Its been 4 years and we've tried everything to collect on the judgment but its never been paid. We paid one of the court officers to seize assets in his name but he could not find a vehicle or bank account or home in his name so we hired a private investigator and he found nothing that could be seized in his name so he suggested we settle out of court for a lesser amount with Mr Parks but we have no contact information at this time. If anybody has a court judgment that was paid in the last 4 or 5 years however long he was doing business in Michigan please help me. All websites were deleted and phone numbers and emails closed. I would like to settle with Mr Parks and I only saw a post by Lisa from Rochester that she had luck doing that in 2010

If anyone knows another way my court judgment can be paid or collected please tell me on here
because everything we tried last 4 years never worked and we cannot reach roy parks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sapphire-photography-roy-parks/Milford-Michigan-48381/sapphire-photography-roy-parks-sapphire-films-never-paid-our-court-judgment-Milford-Michi-801504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sapphire photography roy parks

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Resolve It the Right Way - Stop Attacking

AUTHOR: Roy - ()

I'm not running away from you or anybody else that had a court judgment paid-unpaid from a few years ago. I've asked you and those persons numerous times to resolve it with me the right way - not by attacking my name and family on the internet spreading lies, hate, fear, false claims, and exaggerated opinions.

What you are doing is sick and twisted whether you think you are justified or not. My court case with you has nothing to do with my family or what they own or where they live. You have no right to include them in your twisted game of doing everything possible to collect on a judgment you claim was not paid in the last few years. You got money already and I have proof so stop with this online slaughter of my name and stop making bogus remarks.

You received services and made several claims against the videographer that was there working that night. He is more than willing to testify in court under oath that most of what you accuse him of doing is not truth. Beyond that I can do nothing for you and I told you that in court a few years ago. If you want a refund for anything to do with my business or you have a court judgment awarding you money - you can deal with me directly and leave my family out of this dispute. I will only resolve it with you the right way and you can reach at Phone: 248-345-9111

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Roy Parks Flight Risk Fails to Pay

AUTHOR: screwed by Roy Parks III - ()

Along with other posters, my wife and I too have a judgement from Novi courts against Roy Parks and Sapphire Films.  In our case, $450.00 is owed for various improprieties that resulted from the services not properly being performed.  Not the least of which was the videographer he hired spending half of the reception drinking and trying to get in the pants of the female pastor instead of actually taping the reception and never providing a DVD of the video.

When in court, Roy said he didn't have any money, so sue him for whatever you want as he won't pay.

With all of the posts about Roy, I'm surprised to hear that:

1) Any people continue to use Sapphire Films or Roy Parks services

2) That any past suits have actually been paid.  I expect that these posts are actually just Roy filed under a different poster name providing this information.

In life, you run into desperate people, greedy people and occasionally EVIL people.  ALL of these are the categories where Roy sits.

His family owns an Zodiac lpaca farm in Commerce/Milford area that we've visited a few times.  I'm certain that Roy must be a complete embarassment to his family.  Particularly since he shares the same name as his father and grandfather.

If you want to get paid for what Roy didn't provide, give his DAD or better yet his MOM a call:

Phone: 248-202-0178 Linda's Cell

Phone: 248-808-3501 Roy's Cell

Phone: 248-685-0403  Office/Home

E-mail: linda@zodiacranch.com

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Judgment Paid-In-Full + other costs at wedding

AUTHOR: Real Man - ()

This woman Kristy was paid in 2011 for the court judgment plus $2,000.00 additional to cover the cake, limo, videographer, and DJ at her reception. I was the owner of the company and was too busy to do the photos myself and sent another photographer and he gave Kristy all the pictures as promised by the contract I felt awful that I could not be there to do the photography myself but another bride asked me to help with her wedding because her photographer was very rude and would not return her phone calls that week. So I helped the other bride and sent another guy to do this wedding. Its been resolved to her complete satisfaction and I reimbursed 25% of her total wedding expenses.

If anyone has a judgment at 52-1 district court you can reach me at this e-mail royhparks867 at g mail and we can settle the matter. If you already received payment in the last 5 years for court judgments and that is all but one person that posted a ripoff report on this website - and you refused to sign a certificate of satisfied judgment at the courthouse please know that I am going to file a petition on every small claims case in the next 30 days and schedule a court hearing with a judge so that each of those cases be closed with that certificate even if you refuse to sign it. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance.