- Report: #720030
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sarah Quam
Sarah QuamOn the Run Dallas, Texas United States of America
Sarah Quam Sarah Jane Quam Sarah Jane Quam, FRAUD - TOOK CLIENTS MONEY - COLLECTION AGENCY - USED CHECK CHECKING COMPANYS TO LAUNDER MONEY - WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK - Excite Productions - Top Hat Productions - Escort Dallas, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Active Texas DL and Passport
She owned a collection agency and did not pay one client she worked for. She owed a Business to Business Collection Agency. She collected the money from debtors and did not pay the clients.
She used the following banks.
1. Woodforest National Bank - Dallas, TX 972) 241-5330 - 2770 Valwood Pky, Dallas, TX
2. Bank of America - Dallas, TX
3. Check Into Cash in Dallas, TX - (214) 341-7624 - 9245 Skillman St, Dallas, TX 75243
She also committed Tax Fraud by claiming other people she knew as a dependent. Not including using cars she did not own as a business write off.
Committed Social Security Fraud - By collecting food stamps!
All clients must file law suit!
She will run to the following locations and States.
India - and the states of WI - TX - CA
Married November 11, 1997 Sarah Jane Quam, born March 10, 1976 (divorced January, 2000).
Filied married on her 2009 filing separate. With Three kids as dependedits.
ANY INFORMATION AS FAR AS HER SECOND HUSBAND WOULD BE APPRICATED!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarah-Quam/Dallas-Texas-/Sarah-Quam-Sarah-Jane-Quam-Sarah-Jane-Quam-FRAUD-TOOK-CLIENTS-MONEY-COLLECTION-AGENCY-720030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.