Complaint Review: Saranac Lake Police

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 15, 2006

• Reported By:Saranac Lake NY
Saranac Lake Police
SARANAC LAKE, TUPPER LAKE, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Saranac Lake New York Police Harrasment and False arrests, corruption, police misconduct, abuse of power

*Consumer Comment: Laurie get help

*Consumer Comment: Laurie should keep it shut

*Consumer Suggestion: With all the money you make

YES I HAVE BEEN A RESENDENT FOR A YEAR AND A HALF NOW I HAVENT SEEN SO MUCH BULLSHIT IN MY LIFE. I COME FROM WASHITON DC WHERE HALF OF THESE CASES WOULD BE THROWN OUT IN A HEARTBEAT.

MY BOYFRIEND WAS ARRESTED ON SOME CHARGES BUT BEFORE THAT A OFFERCER WIENSKE ONE OF SARANAC LAKE'S FINEST ENTERED MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ALMOST BREAKING MY DOOR DOWN.

I ASKED TO SEE A WARRANT AND HE JUST LAUGHED BECAUSE I KNOW HE DIDNT HAVE ONE THERE IS A VIOLATION, I RESPECT THE BADGE I JUST DON'T RESPECT WHO WEARS IN.

MANY COPS IN THIS TOWN ARE FAIR AND ARE IN THE RIGHT OTHERS ABUSE THERE POWER.

THE COPS ARRESTED MY BOYFRIEND AND GAVE HIM FOUR CHARGES 2 WHICH ARE BOGUS.

OFFERCER WIENSKE ALSO SAID HE WAS GOING TO PLACE ME UNDER ARREST FOR HIDING MY BOYFRIEND THEN I TOO BEGAN LAUGHING.

THEY APPREHEANED MY BOYFRIEND I ASKED TO WRITE A STATEMENT ONE FOR HIM AND ONE AGAINST OFFERCER WIENSKE AND I WAS TURNED AWAY BY THE ITALIAN STALLION OFFERCER RISETTO, MAY I HAD HE TOO IS EVIL.

HE CALLED MY A SCUMBAG BECAUSE I AM WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT WHAT HE DON'T KNOW IS I MAKE MORE MONEY IN A DAY THEN HE COULD IN HIS LIFE.

SARANAC LAKE ARE CORRUPTED COPS THERE ARE FEW WHO ARE NOT OFFERCERS GAY GLADD REARDON SGT COTY BROWN AND A FEW OTHERS I RESPECT AND HOPE THEY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AS FOR THE REST OF YOU OUT THERE YOU CAN SUCK AN a*s IN MY OPION YOU SHOULDNT CARRY A BADGE YOU SHOULD FIND SOME OTHER WORK THIS TOWN IS CORRUPTED

SINCERY
LD
PLEASE ONLY POST MY INTIALS I'LL DO ANYTHING TO BRING THIS TOWN TO JUSTICE AND GET THOSE'S WHO WILL DO THE JOB THE RIGHT WAY

Laurie
Saranac Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saranac-Lake-Police/SARANAC-LAKE-TUPPER-LAKE-New-York-12983/Saranac-Lake-New-York-Police-Harrasment-and-False-arrests-corruption-police-misconduct-15927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saranac Lake Police

Laurie get help

AUTHOR: Anita - (U.S.A.)

Laurie may say she's from Saranac, but we know she's really from Tupper Lake..I forgive you for your misspelling, I know how hard it is being related to everyone in town & being on drugs...get help Laurie...mental illness is no laughing matter...as far as your boyfriend getting arrested, he's a bad boy & will pay the price...there are 3 sides to every story, yours, the cops & the truth.....but look on the bright side, the jail lets immediate famliy is first, since he's your brother/cousin/uncle you'll get right in!

Laurie should keep it shut

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Yes you are mad so boo h*o. Your said your boyfriend was arrested on four charges two of which were bogus. What about the other two. I hope you got those two charges dropped and the fine was lowered so you could take a spelling class. You lost my vote when you mispelled the word OFFICER- yeah it's that simple. I would guess by your letter that you are a scumbag so take all that money you make in a day and take a class at NCCC or go get a speak and spell. GOOD LUCK or should I say GOUD LUKC.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

With all the money you make

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

You should enroll in college somewhere and take a course in spelling and grammar. I really don't think they came to your house for no reason.....