Complaint Review: saraoutlet

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: tess — anchorage Alaska United States of America

saraoutlet I placed an order from saraoutlet back in November 8, 2012 never receive the items but my debit card was charged. I wrote the company asking for my order but no respond . I just now realized that thi I placed an order from SaraOutlet on line back in November 2012 but I never recieve the items Internet

I placed an order from Saraoutlet back in November on line but I never receive my items that I ordered. I tried to contact the company but they don't have a phone numbr listednon the web. So I emailed them to the address that was listed in their web but no respond to my email. My debit ca'rd was charged 2 days later after I placed the order on line. I hope someone will stop this internet company for ripping off people .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saraoutlet/internet/saraoutlet-I-placed-an-order-from-saraoutlet-back-in-November-8-2012-never-receive-the-i-988783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saraoutlet