Complaint Review: Saratoga auto parts and brokers

• Submitted: Sat, August 31, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry S — Plainfield Illinois
Saratoga auto parts and brokers
42 Gailor Rd Gansevoart, New York USA

Saratoga auto parts and brokers Rip off artists Gansevoart New York

I ordered an airbag for a chevy Impala and they charged my card right away. After much frustration of not receiving my part I was finally told they could not ship it to a home address. So I gave them a company address and finally after approximatly a month and a half I finally received the wrong color air bag. After repeatedly attempts of getting a return label I went to fed-ex and paid for the return shipping myself. They told me they were shipping me another one.

After not receiving the new airbag I went back to calling them constantly. During these calls I was trnsfered constantly from one person to another, being disconnected, being swore at and never getting any answers. Finally I was told I needed to file a disbut with my bank to get my money back as pay-pal was holding their money. Now the bank won"t give my money back because it has been over 90 days. These people knew exactly what they were doing and ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saratoga-auto-parts-and-brokers/Gansevoart-New-York-12831/Saratoga-auto-parts-and-brokers-Rip-off-artists-Gansevoart-New-York-1080712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saratoga auto parts and brokers