Complaint Review: Saratoga AutoParts and Broker

• Reported By: Jeffery J. J — Zachary Louisiana
Saratoga AutoParts and Broker
42 Gailor Rd. Gansevoort, New York USA

Saratoga AutoParts and Broker DON'T BUY FROM THIS CROOK!!!! Gansevoort New York

*General Comment: Did you...

Ordered and paid for a dash-mounted turn signal switch for my 1993 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible on 5/1/2013. After being told on THREE occassions,  that the part was on the way which was a pack of lies. When  I insisted on getting my money back, i was then offered a tracking number from UPS. During one conversation, John accused me of not knowing what part I ordered,  then he qouted me the wrong part. When I pressed John for answers, he got very angry and told me "he would "F" me up. I then got mad and told him to please please try.

His employee Dawn called me, on 5/25/2013 and told me she would call me the Tuesday 5/28/2013 with a tracking number, which she never did. I finally had enough of the lies and excuses and called 5/29/2013 and demanded my money back, once again I was told it was shipped and given a tracking number to UPS. I am still wainting for a resolution. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not do any kind of business with this guy. IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT ENJOYS EXCUSES, LIES, FRUSTRATION, BEING CURSED AT, HAVING YOUR INTELLIGENCE INSULTED, THEN BY ALL MEANS DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. IF I EVER GET RESOLUTION I WILL NEVER, EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saratoga-AutoParts-and-Broker/Gansevoort-New-York-12831/Saratoga-AutoParts-and-Broker-DONT-BUY-FROM-THIS-CROOK-Gansevoort-New-York-1054717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saratoga AutoParts and Broker

#1 General Comment

Did you...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Did you actually CALL UPS and get the skinny on the package. I can understand if you have not recieved your product how that would upset you. However if the package was shipped and signed for at your address then they will consider what you are doing as fraud. Which means you will get no where fast.

I would suggest you get ahold of UPS or at the VERY least get on their website. It may be that you were not available to recieve the package and they went next door and had one of the ppl who live next to you sign for it. Or you could have had a family member sign for it and they forgot to tell you. Or the package could have been delivered to your mailbox. There are many reasons why you might not have recieved it yet.

Do some research first then go blasting. I would hate to think how you would feel if someone took the time and energy to slander you online, just to find out that YOU were not the problem.