Complaint Review: sari friedman

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — new york New York United States of America
sari friedman
666 old country road garden city, New York United States of America

sari friedman sari friedman is a lawyer who steals money from litigants and churns their cases as long as she can and do not take the risk in hiring her as she does no work and immediately passes your case onto an garden city , New York

*Consumer Comment: SARI FRIEDMAND WAS THE WORST THING THAT'S EVERY HAPPENED TO ME

sari friedman is a crook who takes your money in divorce and custody cases and does not do any work on your behalf.  she never returns calls and charges $150 just to send a letter on your behalf.  As soon as you pay a large retainer she switches you to an inexperienced lawyer who is often incompetent.  sari refuses to refund any money and refuses to comply with her retainer.  We must all make complaints about her and her firm and ask the district attorney to force her to return our legal fees.  She damaged my case and made big mistakes causing me to have supervised visits with my kids for 8 months when i had custody due to her mistakes and misconduct in angering judges by her abrasiveness.  she caused me to miss an entire summer with my children by messing up my case by not putting any efforts into helping in any way and giving me incompetent and stupid assistants.  she caused me to lose arrears my former spouse owed me.  she works with corrupt forensic doctor paul marcus and his brother randolf.  she is a man's lawyer and firghts for mens rights.  dr paul marcus known to always recommend custody to men and he and his brother pretend they need to do supervised visits and they work together to keep cases going and charge huge fees for forensic evaluations and have been doing this for over 30 years due to connections with judges in queens and nassau county  stop the abuse to litigants and investigate misconduct of crooked judges and appointed doctors, lawyers etc    settle your case out of court or look out for the corruption in the courts  judges give lawyer friends appointments, guardianships, receiverships to political pals in the courts who give them judgeships     fix the loop poles in anti trust laws that allow politicians and those connected to them to steal from innocent folks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sari-friedman/garden-city-New-York-11530/sari-friedman-sari-friedman-is-a-lawyer-who-steals-money-from-litigants-and-churns-their-1009686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sari friedman

SARI FRIEDMAND WAS THE WORST THING THAT'S EVERY HAPPENED TO ME

AUTHOR: Ratemylawyer1234 - ()

hiring sari friedman was the worst thing that's ever happened to me.  i waited three long years, and still i have no child support.  sari churned out the paperowrk, but it was just so she could charge me a ton of money.  sari kept telling me "anyday" i would get my pendente lite award from the court, it never ahppened.

when i realized something was seriously wrong and went to another lawyer, i found out sari had been adjourning my case with the court behind my back.  sari charged me in excess of 50k for nothing.

no discoveries were done, no depositions, no financial documents from the defendant every arrived, even though there were way over due.  sari and her team kept telling me everyghing was ok, when really it waan't.

my case is now forced trial because of her, without any paperwork from the defendant.  i'm in collection, my kids had to leave their school and my life if a freaking mess because of her.

Sari promises the world and deliveres nothing but a big fat bill. please, please take my warning seriouly and find another lawyer for your case.  sari is the devil.