Complaint Review: Sarku Japan

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Geneva Florida
Sarku Japan
Oviedo Marketplace BLVD Oviedo, Florida U.S.A.

Sarku Japan Rips money and then lies about it Oviedo Florida

I have gone to Sarku Japan for lunch every once in a while, and now they are starting to charge me more money. They charge me an extra 50 cents for the Chicken Teriyaki meal with noodles and no vegetables or rice.

I have asked them why they charge me more money, and the first time they told me it was because I asked for no vegetables. The next day, I got the same thing, this time with vegetables, and they still charged me an extra 50 cents.

I went there again for lunch before Christmas of 2008 and sure enough, they charged me an extra 50 cents again. I asked them why this time and they told me it was because I ordered noodles with my meal, and if I got the meal with the drink I wouldn't be charged for noodles because it's included in the meal.

They used to charge me a total of $5.57 with tax and they now charge me $6.11 with out the drink, or $7.70 with the drink. I have calculated the exact amount they rip me off by, and it comes out to 54 cents. Not only do they rip me off by 50 cents and then lie about it, but they charge me taxes on being ripped off.

I have emailed the company once and they asked me at which branch I got food at and to provide the phone number of the place I ate at, and the company would talk to that branch about it.

I have emailed the company a second time about this issue and awaiting a response. 1/2/2008

Geneva, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sarku-Japan/Oviedo-Florida-32765/Sarku-Japan-Rips-money-and-then-lies-about-it-Oviedo-Florida-407421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarku Japan