Complaint Review: Sashay Jewelry

• Reported By: stephanie — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Sashay Jewelry
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Sashay Jewelry Direct Selling Ripoff, Cheap Jewelry Internet, Arizona

This company claims to be a Direct Selling Company. They are not a member of the Direct Selling Associations so BEWARE of this company. They promise to give big commissions, $1200. 00 for recruiting 4 people in the same month. How many people have received their commissions?!! I was told they have 1500 members, where are they??, who are they?

I joined because I really liked the jewelry. However when I received the jewelry I was floored!! The jewelry is cheap and the pictures in the catalog look better than the jewelry in person, unbelievable! The person that I signed under is extremely genuine and professional and she too was deceived by Sashay Jewelry.

When I received the Consultant's Manual, I was shocked to see all of  the typos in the manual! I believe that it is intentional because the manual is a bunch of double talk, typos and nonsense. I now believe that this company MAY NOT have the proper license to be a Direct Selling Company. I'm writing this report because I don't want anyone to waste their time and go through the same thing we have.

I heard they will give me a full refund, we will see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sashay-Jewelry/Internet-Arizona-/Sashay-Jewelry-Direct-Selling-Ripoff-Cheap-Jewelry-Internet-Arizona-856564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sashay Jewelry