Cried

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Calvin — Detroit Michigan United States of America
satalite sales
Margate, Florida United States of America

satalite sales I thought it was Dish Network, until the installer came and said that he know about the scam. From other he has installed for...Qology.com LLC I called the number @ dishnetwork.com and wanted to order a bundle someone by the name of Noy Ferguson my order, and honestly seem completely honest, I don't know now who i was talking to,I though Margate, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Qologydirect is also Saveology and others

Febuary 27, 2013, I called what i thought was Dish Network to order a bundle of tv internet and phone, the person told me the price it would be $91.00 for all three services, He said that would be the price for all three services for 1 year...but, I would have to pay for the tv portion, which I did and after they got the money he gave me an confirmation number which i have. and i was even offered a 100 rebate which I was suppose to go to www.satelilitesales.com and get, I printed out the form, don't know whats gonna happen with that. However when the service tech got here Sunday at four pm, after I about ten email and telephone reminders about the appointment, I asked the tech when should i cancel my other service from comcast, since i would be getting all three from dish now, He said that he was only here to install dish tv, not phone and internet...im like what, I get on the phone and called the number i was given 877-838-3828 and ask for the person i made the order with Noy Fergusen and they never heard of him...and that i didn't order internet and phone with this order...I was livid. I had been lied to for almost a hour with this order, the confirmation number i got was...1005459238, said they don't know what this number is...I have know idea what these people installed, and why they would completely lie to me about something as trival as this, i have all the emails i was sent if you need them i will print them out for safe keeping...calvin m

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/satalite-sales/Margate-Florida-33063/satalite-sales-I-thought-it-was-Dish-Network-until-the-installer-came-and-said-that-he-k-1022972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on satalite sales

Qologydirect is also Saveology and others

AUTHOR: Buyer.Beware - (United States of America)

Research indicates this company is operating - or has operated - under the following brands

Parent Company is Elephant Group (Elephant Wireless)-