Complaint Review: Satcey Wetherington lawn Maintenance & House Cleaning

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tampa Florida United States of America
Satcey Wetherington lawn Maintenance & House Cleaning
Seffner, Florida United States of America

Satcey Wetherington lawn Maintenance & House Cleaning Stacey wetherington Thieves Seffner, Florida

I found this person of a website for services. She was very polite when she answered my call, but, when I saw this lady come into my house it was a total different thing. She kept asking me about certain things I had in the house of Value. I told her not to go into the Master bedroom and I found her there inside her bag I found my husbands watch.. Immediately I told her I was calling the cops she then called her husband who threatened me about calling the police. She left my house right away. I will never call a cleaning company ever again........there were a few things missing but thank God they had  no value...BE CAREFUL when you look up things of the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satcey-Wetherington-lawn-Maintenance-House-Cleaning/Seffner-Florida-/Satcey-Wetherington-lawn-Maintenance-House-Cleaning-Stacey-wetherington-Thieves-Seffner-878395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satcey Wetherington lawn Maintenance & House Cleaning