Complaint Review: Satilla Grocery

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — waynesville Georgia United States of America
Satilla Grocery
21300 us hwy 82 waynesville, Georgia United States of America

Satilla Grocery rude man owner named Less, was very rude to my partner and I said he would serve "you folks" in his buisness and would not give refund for the error on our recipt. accused us of pretending there was a waynesville, Georgia

my partner and I were shopping in waynesville satilla grocery oiff the highway 82, and the man Less (he called himself) was very rude when we asked for an exchange on AN ITEM OF OUR BILL THAT WE HAD JUST PURCHASED. SD HE DIDN'T SERVE "US FOLKS" and was very dismissive and told us to leave...I tried calling there main office and a woman said that she couldn't help us, and hung up on me!

Unhappy customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satilla-Grocery/waynesville-Georgia-31566/Satilla-Grocery-rude-man-owner-named-Less-was-very-rude-to-my-partner-and-I-said-he-woul-609645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satilla Grocery