Complaint Review: Satori Tech Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: STVE — Alabama
Satori Tech Solutions, Inc.
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Satori Tech Solutions, Inc. Not Paying On Time Colorado Springs Colorado

I've been working with Satori for 4 mos. They hired me first at Odesk then we transferred at Elance. Lastly, we used Hubstaff as the time tracker. They transferred us because they have trouble in paying on time, Odesk and Elance would not allow it. So, we used Hubstaff. I've been working on Hubstaff for almost 5 weeks and there were no payments made. Payments should be weekly. They cannot catch up in paying their overdue payments and it keeps on adding. They're giving me false hope when I'm trying to ask for the payment in a particular week. I've been doing my work properly but I'm not getting in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satori-Tech-Solutions-Inc/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80920/Satori-Tech-Solutions-Inc-Not-Paying-On-Time-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1111587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satori Tech Solutions, Inc.