Complaint Review: Satori Tech Solutions Inc

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Eidand — Southampton Alabama
Satori Tech Solutions Inc
1155 Kelly Johnson Blvd #111 Colorado Springs, CO Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Satori Tech Solutions Inc not paid for my work Colorado Springs Colorado

Between August 2012 and December 2012 I have worked for this company as a contract senior software developer. The agreement was to be paid weekly for my work at a rate of 50$ / hour.

First, the CTO ( Andrew Taylor ) said he had some financial issue and will pay me as soon as he gets money from his clients. The debt went up to 8.000 USD at which point he sent me a schedule of payments. This written schedule was worthless as nothing was paid.

I have been in touch countless time trying to get this resolved but they do not want to pay. I have everything to prove my point, timesheets, logged chats, documents. The guy would not pay me for my work even though his clients paid him for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Satori-Tech-Solutions-Inc/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-CO-80920/Satori-Tech-Solutions-Inc-not-paid-for-my-work-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-1067756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Satori Tech Solutions Inc