Complaint Review: satoshibet

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: defragler — little rock Arkansas
satoshibet
Nationwide USA

satoshibet is the cleverest online scammer I have ever met Internet

SatoshiBet is the cleverest online scammer I have ever met.  I think for an honest review even only that first line is more than enough, but I will explain myself and give you the reason why I said those strong hateful words.  The reason for my disdain is probably pretty clear to everyone – SatoshiBet stole from me in the worst possible way.  It made me believe in its system and lured me with big promises and fat bonuses to deposit a substantial amount of Bitcoin and when I finally thought that this is the place for me to relax in a safe environment, SatoshiBet took it all from me.

If you feel the urge to feel sorry for me, stop, I do not want or need that.  The reason for this review is my desire to warn all online gamblers about SatoshiBet and the ways it functions.  My first request for withdrawal was met with utter disconcert by SatoshiBet and the answer that it was not going to happen.  Why, is not really important thing here, as the reason changed almost every day.  The result, however, is what I want to talk about.  SatoshiBet took from me more than just some Bitcoin, it took my self-respect and confidence.  I believe, I will never be able to trust again an online site with more than few dollars.  In the long run the lost is all theirs, but at this particular moment I feel horrible and humiliated.  Once they have you, there is nothing you can do.  That is the beauty and danger of online gambling – the so praised anonymity.

The fake excuses I receive with time, did nothing to calm my anger – SatoshiBet used me for its own purposed and lied to me for months, that is not something I will ever be able to forget or forgive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/satoshibet/nationwide/satoshibet-is-the-cleverest-online-scammer-I-have-ever-met-Internet-1163638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on satoshibet