Complaint Review: Sauschucks Auto Repain & Towing

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Laurie — Huguenot New York
Sauschucks Auto Repain & Towing
38 Fowler St Port Jervis, New York USA

Sauschucks Auto Repain & Towing I brought my car to have a gas filter replaced. They broke the gas line, and we're going to charge me for the repair. The car sat there for 5 days! Got a call from Gerry, telling me that he couldn't start the car. Really genius maybe the car wouldn't start because there was no gas in it. Port Jervis New York

Brought my daughters car to Sauschucks in Port Jervis for a simple replacement of a gas filter, the mechanic broke the gas line ontop of the gas tank. I was told that he would have to drop the gas tank and it would be an additional $200.00! Was told it would just take a few hours. That was on Thursday Feb.20. On Friday Feb. 21 I was told that the repair would have to wait until Monday because they didn't have the part needed and it would be done by Monday at 11:00am. I went in at 3:30pm on Monday Feb. 24, to see the car up on the lift and the two unlicensed mechanics working on my car. I was told that the car won't start......Really genius maybe because there's no gas in it! I was then told that the car is a junk and if they were me they would junk it!!! Keep in mind the car was drivable before they worked on it. I was verbally attacked by George Sauschuck and his partner Gerry. Also they had inspected this same car a few months ago, and told me everything was fine with it. So now it's a piece of junk. Needless to say I couldn't get out of there fast enough, I had to call a tow truck and have the car towed to my house where it now sits. I have never in my entire life seen a place of business run by such arrogant, unprofessional people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sauschucks-Auto-Repain-Towing/Port-Jervis-New-York-12771/Sauschucks-Auto-Repain-Towing-I-brought-my-car-to-have-a-gas-filter-replaced-They-brok-1126231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sauschucks Auto Repain & Towing