Complaint Review: save avenue Inc

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: George — Manteca California
save avenue Inc
3200 N Hayden Rd Suite 140 Arizona, Arizona USA

save avenue Inc told me that tere item would sell and make me alot of money bought a web site and sold nothing for 4 years Arizona

We recieved a phone call from save avenue and they said that we would make our money back and lots more well we  trusted in what they were telling us well here we are 7years later not one sale on the web site we what our money back  money thiefs ripoffs I will keep writing ripoff reports all over the Internet till my money is returned back to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/save-avenue-Inc/Arizona-Arizona-85251/save-avenue-Inc-told-me-that-tere-item-would-sell-and-make-me-alot-of-money-bought-a-web-1106009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on save avenue Inc