Complaint Review: Save My Home -The Selig Law Group

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:old bridge New Jersey
Save My Home -The Selig Law Group
1035 Stewart Ave Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Save My Home - The Selig Law Group Loan Modification RIPOFF....they took my money and now I can't find them! Garden City New York

I paid this company $1000 upfront since Feb 2009 and I can no longer reach them...no loan modification was ever submitted. I have been desperately calling the different phone numbers i have for Chris Fasullo, Dena Bonilla and Tanya Lugo and also the so called lawyer named Krista Selig who my check was made payable to but the phone just rings and rings and rings! I can't believe that these people can be so heartless and steal from innocent people who are trying to keep a roof over our heads and provide for our families....You will be caught! I want my money back!

old bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Save-My-Home-The-Selig-Law-Group/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Save-My-Home-The-Selig-Law-Group-Loan-Modification-RIPOFFthey-took-my-money-and-now-464307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Save My Home -The Selig Law Group