Complaint Review: SAVE YOUR HOME

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Shreveport Louisiana
SAVE YOUR HOME
335 Debary Avenue Debary, Florida USA

SAVE YOUR HOME Did not do what they said they would do.Lied about their conversation with my mortgage company Debary Florida

*Author of original report: Still have not Recieved My Refund

*Author of original report: This company still has not given me a refund.

*Author of original report: Filed a complaint with the Louisiana Attorney and Florida Attorney General

*Author of original report: saveourhome2day.com

*Author of original report: saveourhome2day.com

*Author of original report: Criminal Activity?

*Author of original report: Credit Card Company statement is also a lie!

*Author of original report: Took advantage of me, my daughter died!

*Author of original report: Thieves and liars!

*Author of original report: This company lies again!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner

I was contacted by this company out of the blue in in September of 2013, and was asked if I was having a hard time getting my house modified through HSBC Mortgage Company, and I asked the guy on the phone, "how did he know about my relationship with HSBC Mortgage", and he said: " that they had talked to them",I later found out, that I was totaly lied too, he or his company did not talk to HSBC.So, after a few conversations, I hired this company, and told them from the begininng I was having a hard time, that my daughter had died, and I was trying to save my home.what happened next was that my mortgage company sold off the loan to another company,so I decided to deal with the new mortgage company on my own, then once again, this man from Save Your Home in Debary Flordia contacted me again, and I told him, that I decided to contact the new mortgage company on my own, and he forcefully told me that it would be a bad idea, for me to do that,so after a long conversation, this confidence man persuaded me to go with his company  "Save Your Home", which is located in Debary Flordia.Well, I gave this company $500.00 on the 26th of September, 2013,and then another $326.00 on the 10th of December, all along telling this company , that I didn't have the rest of the $375.00 needed for them to send my information to the new mortgage company, and they told me that they would be glad to work with me, but when the deadline apporached, that was given to me by the mortgage company, they refused(SAVE YOUR HOME) to send the information over that I had given them to send to the mortgage company, and by them not sending the information over to the mortgae company, I took it upon myself to contact them, the newmortgage company so, that I would not lose my house. I aksed the mortgage company what had "Save Your Home" done for me, and they informed my that "Save Your Home" is only contacted them by phone.So, here you have it, a compnay like"Save your Home" in Debary Flordia that preyed on a guy like me,possibly causing me to lose my house, and then "Save Your Home" not wanting to give me any of my money back,and "Save Your Home" in Debary Florida didn't  one thing to help me save my house.I say, this, don;t do business with this compnay,"Save Yor Home", they prey on innnocent people that are already having a difficult time,and are very dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAVE-YOUR-HOME/Debary-Florida-32713/SAVE-YOUR-HOME-Did-not-do-what-they-said-they-would-doLied-about-their-conversation-with-1108006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAVE YOUR HOME

Still have not Recieved My Refund

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

It's been almost six months and these crooks in Debray Flordia have not sent me ny refund. All this compnay did was ask me for a monthly budget report,called the mortgage company, talked to customer service, and ripped me off for more than 800 dollars, I now have the name of the lawyer associated with this company and have file a complaint with the Florida Bar. here are some links giving you some information:http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/loan-modification/national-foreclosure-rescue-center-in-debary-fl-22004559,http://www.saveourhome2day.com/index.php,be careful of a guy by the name of Rishon, he's a BIG CONFIDENCE MAN, A FAST TALKER!

This company still has not given me a refund.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This company is the reason I will lose my house, they stole $836.00 dollars from me and did nothing, once again, do not use Saveourhome2day.com, they are dishonest!

Filed a complaint with the Louisiana Attorney and Florida Attorney General

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

The Louisiana and Florida Attorney General offices took my complaints against this company, filed a complaint with The Florida Bar against their President of Save YOUR HOME 2 DAY! This company scammed me out of my money, contacting the justice department to put this company on notice not to be taking folks money.

saveourhome2day.com

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Had a long talk to today with Caliber Loan Company, they told me they did recieve phone calls from this company, buy did Save Our Home 2 Day did nothing, It's ashame , that folks like me, down on their luck are taken advantage of companies like this, www.saveourhome2day.com. I will publish the names of all employees of this company later today, so that when you recieve a call from this company, you'll  hang up the phone!

saveourhome2day.com

Criminal Activity?

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

They also made the statement that I've harassed them to the point of "Criminal Activity! They, are the ones committing "Criminal Activity"?  WHEN THIS GETS OUT,MORE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS WILL SIDE WITH ME,I SPEAK THE TRUTH! IF THEY call YOU, HANG UP THE PHONE!

Credit Card Company statement is also a lie!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

SAVE OUR HOME TODAY POSTED A rebuttal saying that I filed a report with Thre BBB, I never did, they also said, that my credit card company sided with them, that is also a lie, I just talked to my credit card company, and was told what they said was not true! The mortgage company , that they contacted said they did NOTHING, and that they could not do anything to help me with my home, they delayed the process up to four months, putting me in dire straits! This company took over 800 bucks from someone that lost a daughter,  and all this company does is lie,  cheat and steal! Take my advice,when they call hang up the phone.They could have done the right thing, and refunded me my money, just pick up the phone call The Attorney General of Florida, they'll tell you they've had other complaints against this company, not just from me!

Took advantage of me, my daughter died!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Had a long talk to today with Caliber Loan Company, they told me they did recieve phone calls from this company, buy did Save Our Home 2 Day did nothing, It's ashame, that folks like me, down on their luck are taken advantage of companies like this, www.saveourhome2day.com. I will publish the names of all employees of this company later today, so that when you recieve a call from this company, you'll hang up the phone!

Thieves and liars!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I've filed a lawsuit against this company in federal court. They did NOTHING!

This company lies again!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I never filed a report with The BBB. They are con artists, , scammers, liars!

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner

AUTHOR: save your home debary - ()

A Rip Off Report was filed by Mark Pizzolato of Shreveport Louisiana December 18, 2013 that contains false and misleading information. Mr Pizzolato also filed a complaint with the BBB of Central Florida which was resolved by the BBB in our favor. If that wasn't enough this same man filed a false report with his credit/debit card company which dismissed his complaint in our favor. The record speaks for its self. His harrassment of this company has almost reached the level of criminal activity.

Save Your Home Help Center is a Florida based Foreclosure Rescue Relief Center assisting thousands of people in saving their home from foreclosure. This company has never collected a fee until the borrower has reviewed and accepted the work which they authorized Save Your Home to do. We have been in business for five years and should we have done as Mr Pizzolato has alledged we would not have been able to operate under Florida law.

A borrower cannot pay any money until we contact the lender and obtain information which is not volunteered to the borrower. This  information is used to inform the borrower of options which they may use to better serve their interest. Only after being informed of their options can a borrower enroll in our program. The lender records every conversation of our investigation for the borrower to verify which we encourage them to do.

We are the only company in the nation who ofers this type of service at no cost or obligation to the borrower.

This complaint filed by Mr Pizzolato, anonymously, has no merit and the facts in this case disputes all of his allegations.