Complaint Review: saveace

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: gmartin — Hedgesville West Virginia
saveace
saveace.com, Select State/Province USA

saveace unknown bank deductions saveace.com internet

I was looking at my bank statement on line today and noticed that i had a deduction for mvq*saveace for 39.95 of which I didn't know who this was taking my money. I looked back several months and saw thia was taking place month over month and it dates back a while. I looked on line to try and find out who ths company was and found this site of many others that was ripped off by this company and had no knowledge they were stealing their money. I am really concerned seeing that I just changed my security code on my debit card. I am going to my Bank on Tuesday to get an underdsatnding of how long theyhave been stealing my money. I do remeber seeing in the past i just thought it was my Wife ordering on-line.I have already stoppeed future deductions by way of bank chat on-line. Any Ideas of the best way to recover the funds over a long term oversite?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/saveace/saveacecom-Select-StateProvince/saveace-unknown-bank-deductions-saveacecom-internet-1054003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on saveace