Complaint Review: savemore

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Cara — Evansville Indiana United States of America
savemore

savemore Barnes & Noble Gift Card-purchased it and never got it. Internet

I purchased a Barnes & Noble gift card from SaveMore.com.  It was only a $15.00 purchase but I still think it was pretty rude to just steal my money.

I was supposed to get a $25.00 gift card and I did see a voucher online but from the second I purchased the voucher it said it was already expired.

I have tried contacting the company with no replies.  And now it seems I am not the only one who got ripped off.  Next time I will do my homework.  And I guess that the old saying applies.

"If it seems too good to be true it probably is!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/savemore/internet/savemore-Barnes-Noble-Gift-Card-purchased-it-and-never-got-it-Internet-940244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on savemore