Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: cheusel — Mooresville North Carolina United States of America
Savemore.com
PO Box 383, Addison, TX 75001 Addison, Texas United States of America

Savemore.com I ordered a Burger King gift card $10 card for $5. Never received it in the mail. Redeemed voucher to receive in mail on 1/25/12. Addison, Texas

I ordered a $10 Burger King gift card for $5.00 and never received it.  I ordred it on 12/27/11, redeemed voucher when I realized it wasn't being mailed automatically on 1/25/12.  Today is 2/29/12 and I have not received it.  I tried calling, got an answer machine and nobody has returned my call as I left my phone #. There is no way to e-mail them or a customer service on line, only a phone number. Thank you for letting me report this.  It was only $5.00 but when you're unemployed, it's alot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/Addison-Texas-75001/Savemorecom-I-ordered-a-Burger-King-gift-card-10-card-for-5-Never-received-it-in-the-846752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com