Complaint Review: savemore.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Bonz67 — Irving Texas United States of America

savemore.com Bought CVS and Subway gift cards, but never received them, Internet

I ordered a $10 Subway gift card for $5 back in November 2011.  I was charged for the purchase but never received the card. Like other posts on this site, I went to "redeem" my Subway gift card. On the redemption page, I was given a message that my gift card would be mailed to me within 2 weeks. That was December 8th, 2011. It is now January 26, 2012. I have called Savemore and was required to leave a message.  No response.

I also bought both a CVS gift card. The link on their site to redeem the card gives me a 404 page not found error (I'm a web developer and know my way around the internet, this is a flaw on their part).  Seems to me these folks are posing as a Groupon-like company, but are simply taking people's money. I will be reporting this on Facebook, Twitter, the BBB, within my social circle and anywhere else I can until I either get my gift cards, get my money back, or these people are prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/savemorecom/internet/savemorecom-Bought-CVS-and-Subway-gift-cards-but-never-received-them-Internet-829357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on savemore.com