Complaint Review: savemore.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Snm****61405 — Jesup Georgia United States of America
savemore.com

savemore.com Gift Cards, took my money, I called the out on FB for not sending, Promised Refund, NOTHING! Internet

I purchased an $ 15 for $25 AutoZone Gift Card last November. I was to be my husband's gift. We were tight on funds because of my cancer last year. I called several times after never receiving. i never received a call back. i found them on FB and called them out in front of their potential customers, hoping that no one else would be ripped off. i was promised a full refund. i was never given one. They are closed now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/savemorecom/internet/savemorecom-Gift-Cards-took-my-money-I-called-the-out-on-FB-for-not-sending-Promised-896545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on savemore.com