Complaint Review: savemore.com

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Morton Illinois United States of America
savemore.com

savemore.com giftcards Internet, Internet

My husband and I both bought a gift card each from SaveMore deal on 12-2-11 which was $10 for a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card. I bought this as a Christmas gift for our daughters.  The deal was not to be ready until 12-12-11.

On 12-12-11, I went on my account at SaveMore and requested (by clicking options) the gift card be sent to my home address.  13 days before Christmas - it should have made it here.  I never received it.

I waited, checking my mail daily, after Christmas, thinking the Christmas mail caused the delay. I never received it.  I called the 800 number quite a few times, always getting their voice mail. I left a message once (the first time I reached them) and was never called back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/savemorecom/internet/savemorecom-giftcards-Internet-Internet-825365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on savemore.com