Complaint Review: Saveology Tech

• Reported By: Lesinjersey — Lawrence Twp New Jersey
Saveology Tech
3303 W. Commercial Blvd. #250 Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Saveology Tech Comcast Router/Modem Rebate Ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida

In October 2012 I ordered newComcast television and internet service through a promotion run by SaveologyTech.com. If you purchased their router and modem, you would receive a full rebate of the purchase price for these items (if you send in the required rebate forms of course). I sent the rebate forms in on time. They ask you to allow for 16-18 weeks to process the rebate. This message is repeated on their phone answering system. 24 weeks and multiple calls later, I still haven't received my rebates. I have been told the process was bogged down, that it had been taken over by new people, that my case would be investigated, escalated, etc. and that I would be called back with the progress. I was only called back once, after several phone calls and asking to speak to the manager of the manager of the rebate program. Now another week has gone by, a promised phone call hasn't been made, and I have no sense that my rebate checks will ever be sent. All I get is more run-around and excuses. PLEASE do not purchase any services or goods through SaveologyTech. You will never see your rebates. I promise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology-Tech/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33310/Saveology-Tech-Comcast-RouterModem-Rebate-Ripoff-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1058366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology Tech