Complaint Review: Saveology Tech

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Downers Grove Illinois
Saveology Tech
5259 Cocount Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

Saveology Tech New residents to Downers Grove IL. I called who I thought was Comcast but ended up reaching a company called Techzilla aka Saveology who conducted the call in a way that would make you believe you were speaking to a Comcast agent. They spoke about special pricing on packages and the like.  Margate Florida

I am a new resident in Downer Grove IL. I called who I tought  was comcast, but ended up calling company called Saveology Tech, who conducted the call in a way you that would make you believe that you are talking to Comcast agent. They spoke about special price on the packages, and they said it is an offer, and you are going to receive a rebate in 18 weeks or so. The package worth 40 dollars but becuase of the rebate you have to pay 199 $ for a router and Modum!!!!. After the 18 weeks I called back, they told me that I should wait more time, and then after 7 months I called them, and they told me they going to send it in the next ten weeks. Finally, when I called them they told me, we do not have an account for you and you will not receive any rebate, sorry dud. I called comcast, they told me they do not have any third praty with this name. This is my story in short.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology-Tech/Margate-Florida-33063/Saveology-Tech-New-residents-to-Downers-Grove-IL-I-called-who-I-thought-was-Comcast-but-1049586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology Tech