Complaint Review: Saveology

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: frustrated — Spokane Washington United States of America
www.saveology.com Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Saveology saveology.com Unresponsive, unreliable customer service...terrible service!!! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

I purchased 3 canvas wrap prints from Saveology.com (made by PixWraps.com) on November 3rd.  I submitted my photos and believed I'd be receiving my orders within 4 or so weeks.  Retail price of what was ordered: over $300.00.

On Nov 30th, I got an email from PixWraps saying that one of the photos I sent wasn't going to fix correctly on the wrap and that I needed to send a new one.  I sent a new one over immediately and was told by "Jenny" that the production manager said it would work & that they would put my order into production.  (Wow, a month and it's JUST NOW being put into production?)

December 14: Still no canvas pictures so I contacted & email both PixWraps & Saveology customer service. Now I was fearing that given it'd already been 6 weeks, I wouldn't actually get my order by Christmas (why I ordered them).  Saveology has decided not to take phone calls anymore...THERE IS NO NUMBER TO CALL FOR HELP.  I email both Saveology & PixWraps.

No response.

December 20th: I forward both complaint emails from 12/14 AGAIN.  Now I just want my money back.  No response...STILL.

12/24: I get an email from Saveology customer service, apologizing for what's happened and stating that they'd check with PixWraps and get back to me within 3-5 business days.  Still no response from PixWraps.

12/28: I get an email from "Justine" at PixWraps that she's going to check status on my order but their systems are 'down' and that as soon as they're back up, she'd update me with status.  No Christmas presents for my parents....

AS OF TODAY, 1/6/13: STILL no response from Saveology since their initial reply on 12/24...remember too, I can't call them to get help, they no longer take phone calls for customer service. I've also not received any of my Canvas wraps and no response or status from PixWraps.

This has been BEYOND frustrating and I URGE you to please never use www.saveology.com or www.pixwraps.com.  They are two of the WORST companies I've ever dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/Saveology-saveologycom-Unresponsive-unreliable-customer-serviceterrible-service-Ft-992453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology