rank

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany S — Colorado Springs Colorado
Saveology
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

Saveology TOTAL SCAM - should've canceled right away after saw all other scam reports Margate Florida

After calling a weird numbr for Xfinity they asked if I wanted a free $100 gift card to various restaurants. After speaking with Saveology they said they would mail it out within the next couple of days, they also took my card down and said I could cancel within 14 days. Within 13 days I never got the gift card and their discounts weren't impressive. I called to cancel on the 13th day and they said it takes 48 hours to cancel. I get my cancellation email on the 14th day and notice that my account is still charged. After calling and being on hold for over 30 minutes they tell me they can't refund my account because the "process" for cancelling my account was at the 14 day period. What kind of customer service? Even Amazon Prime refunded my account after canceling a day late. RUDE! So if you sign up make sure you cancel way before you are charged the next time, I would suggest getting discounts from Groupon, Living Socials and other reputable places.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/Margate-Florida-33063/Saveology-TOTAL-SCAM-shouldve-canceled-right-away-after-saw-all-other-scam-reports-Ma-1047919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology